The word Chakra means "wheel" in Sanskrit, a sacred and holy language of Hinduism and Buddhism. It is believed that we each have seven primary chakras and 21 lesser chakras are thought to also exist. Chakras are also sometimes referred to as energy centers or vortices. Chakras are invisible to the naked eye and interconnect our physical and spiritual selves. Each of the seven chakras is tied directly to a specific region and nerve center of the body. When these energy centers become blocked or out of balance the body, emotions, and overall health suffer.
Using these highest purest vibration Essential Oil blends for inhaltion, massage, reflection, meditation and energy work will help restore specific balance to each of the chakras. A must have in any medicine cabinet!
Energy flow Chakra and Meridians
Are you feeling out of balance, but you’re not sure why? It could be that the energy flow in your body is blocked. Life experiences such as stress, trauma and illness can create imbalances in our body, mind and soul which lead us to ‘dis-ease’ (disease is just ‘dis-ease’ in the body). This ‘dis-ease’ can be temporary, but it can also persist, perhaps even leading to chronic illness or habitual patterns of negative thinking which affect our lives. I have created this very powerful healing and balancing collection to awaken, balance and heal our energy body and chakras. Each uncut essential oil blend comes in a 10ml European dropper bottle.
Crown Chakra — The highest chakra represents our ability to be fully connected spiritually.
- Location: The very top of the head.
- Emotional issues: Inner and outer beauty, our connection to spirituality and pure bliss
- Third Eye Chakra — Our ability to focus on and see the big picture.
- Location: Forehead between the eyes (also called the Brow Chakra).
- Emotional issues: Intuition, imagination, wisdom and the ability to think and make decisions.
Throat Chakra — Our ability to communicate.
- Location: Throat.
- Emotional issues: Communication, self-expression of feelings and the truth.
Heart Chakra — Our ability to love.
- Location: Center of chest just above the heart.
- Emotional issues: Love, joy and inner peace.
Solar Plexus Chakra — Our ability to be confident and in control of our lives.
- Location: Upper abdomen in the stomach area.
- Emotional issues: Self-worth, self-confidence and self-esteem.
Sacral Chakra — Our connection and ability to accept others and new experiences.
- Location: Lower abdomen, about two inches below the navel and two inches in.
- Emotional issues: Sense of abundance, well-being, pleasure and sexuality.
Root Chakra — Represents our foundation and feeling of being grounded.
- Location: Base of spine in tailbone area.
- Emotional issues: Survival issues such as financial independence, money and food.