100% Organic Rich Creamy Shea butter with the most Healing Essential Oils!
Frankincense, Geranium, Lavender, Marjoram, Tea Tree.
I make a fresh whipped batch almost weekly for all my customers who know the healing benefits. I use this as a nightly moisturizer a few times a week. It is excellent for mature skin especially around the eye. Men love it too!
Shea Butter, which comes from the Karite or Shea Tree in Africa, is the fat that is extracted from the seed of the shea fruit. The Shea nut tree has been used for centuries both medicinally and cosmetically. With well known believers including Cleopatra who was known to travel with large clay jars of shea butter and used it daily.
Some benefits of Shea Butter:
- Cinnamic acid– absorbs UV radiation, about SPF 6
- Tocopherols (vitamin E)– rejuvenates cells, promotes cell regrowth and healing
- Catechins– powerful antioxidants, help treat wrinkles and sun damage
- Vitamin A– heals skin conditions including blemishes, wrinkles, eczema
- Lupeol-prevents the effect of skin aging and discoloration